Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Umms and Ahhhhs

For my Energy Conservation Project I looked at the fuel consumption of mine and my wifes cars. I gave the presentation at Mt. Edgecumbe High School in my math classroom. After seeing the video a couple 10-12 times. I know that I could have had a better presentation.

I think that I did pretty well with my umms and ahhs. I only counted three aaaaaaaa's. Which is about what I would expect. I felt that my hand gestures and movements were pretty good as well. Watching the video you can tell that I didn't really prepare for shooting the presentation. I thought that the lighting was poor, and I kept leaning in front of the projector light. My eye contact was less then I would have liked. I should have had something to read from maybe, or someone holding up some cue cards :) I think that I would have done better if I had written it out, then maybe I wouldn't have fumbled on some of my wording. It would have been nice to have a pointer, but I think that my finger pointing was alright.

Overall I think that I could have done better, but I am satisfied with what I produced.

No comments: