Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Digital Story

My Digital Story is about my journey from childhood to adulthood, and how I came to be a teacher. I was able to get some great pictures from my childhood, around the village of Klukwan, and my current job at Haines High School. I felt like the story just kind of came together. At first I didn’t know what I wanted to say, but after I got rolling it came along nicely.

The story really touches on how I felt growing up and the pressures of wanting to succeed at my goal of becoming a teacher, not only for myself, but also for my family. At times it was a real struggle. Creating the story made me take a step back and helped me put all this hard work that I have been doing the past six years into perspective. I think that this is a good story and I am looking forward to sharing it with friends and family. Check it out.

Digital Story Rubric

Digital Story

No comments: